Dr. Stoessel received a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from St. John's University and has been licensed by New York State since 1987.
Dr. Stoessel's practice has included evaluations, assessments, consultations and therapeutic intervention in all of the areas listed below. He has been extremely successful in teaching techniques for pain management.
Dr. Stoessel is Board Certified by Worker's Compensation Board to treat patients injured on the job and to conduct Independent Medical Examinations of such patients.
This page was last updated: October 1, 2012
Dr. Stoessel has been very successful in treating patients in the following areas:
- Adjustment to Separation/Divorce (Adults and youths)
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Screening
- Cognitive Functioning Evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress Management/Stress Disorders